Thursday 2 August 2012

Part of the Story

Dear Friends,

Thank you for following my blog as I am the Church and Development Assistant for International Justice Mission in Ireland. As you may know, this position is a year-long voluntary internship and I am raising awareness and support for the work of IJM and the issues of injustice that we are fighting against.

Please take the time to look through a few posts here and consider supporting me with prayer and finance. My goal is to raise £80 (About $125) a month to support my mission. This money will meet a very practical need of mine, making my student loan payment in America. This is an increasingly difficult task and I would love the support from my friends and family as I continue to volunteer for this work of justice.

I am part of the story of freeing thousands of victims from violent oppression and injustice. Please support me and be part of the story, too!

www.ijm.org, www.ijmuk.org

Much love,
Brittany

0 comments:

Post a Comment